Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's been a while...

WOW! I can't believe that my last post was the first day of school! I am ashamed that I let that happen. There has been so much that has happened in the the last 6 weeks. The girls have had 2 lamb and goat livestock shows, they have completed the first 6 weeks of school and have made great grades, there was the Homecoming Football Game,and we have planned a trip to Walt Disney World for December.
Whew!
It is a crazy life but it is fun!


This is a scary sight! Dad was helping Lilly shoot at a target at a church fellowship. One of the boys that was there commented that this was the best church get-together because he could shoot!



We were all needing a nap, but Lilly was the only one that managed to get comfortable enough!



This was Emily's first show and I am proud of what an great job she did! But, she did show Nemo, which is the goat that Lilly spends most of her time with (she's not old enough to show) and so Lilly gets a lot of the credit as well. They all got 1st place!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Lilly looks as if she is just doing SO wonderful! Hard to believe that our girls have been home a year.........she just looks like a different kiddo. I'm so amazed at what a family and some love can do for a child!

Congrats to ALL of your girls for their first places!!!!

Liesl in IL

http://www.visitareuropa.com.ar said...

Am I the only one who feels that your blog design is pretty stylish? I'm thinking maybe its a custom design that you designed? Regards, Dave