Monday, October 20, 2008

We have TA!!!

For those that may not know, we now have our TA. This is our travel approval saying that we can go and get Lilly!!! As of now, we have tentative travel dates for November 6. That is a week earlier than we were guessing, but a week earlier is all that much better! We are of course waiting to hear about our consulate appointment, which would allow us to confirm our travel dates.
-and to think that I was going to post a "poor me" blog tonight saying that I was tired of waiting.....

5 comments:

The Ham Family said...

Woo-Hoo and Whoop!!!! I am so excited for you.
gay

Cheri said...

Congrats to you! Your going to LOVE China and Yunnan is beautiful!

Sharla M. said...

Congratulations on your TA...it's so close now! I can't wait to follow your journey!

Sharla
Life As A Clay Jar

Lacie said...

I know yall are thrilled! Lilly is in for A LOT of love!!

The Vinyards said...

We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to follow you on your journey.
The Vinyards
Amarillo TX