Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All is quiet....

Whew! It is 8:56 and all is quiet at home. So, I am going to sit here and finally update my blog and probably get caught up on a LOT of other blogs that I have not read in a good while. And... I haven't even cleaned up the kitchen yet!
The following pictures are of the girls at our County Livestock Show this past weekend. I am so proud to say that the girls did a great job! They had 3 firsts and a third place, but more impressive is how well that worked together, not just this weekend but throughout the whole year.
The sheep are now gone, but Haley and Macey will continue to work with the goats in hopes of doing well at a "major" show. Lilly was a lot of fun to watch at the show and by the looks of things she will follow in her sisters footsteps in just a couple of years. I couldn't resist posting Emily's self-portrait...it speaks for itself. That is also the only picture I got of her during the show because she was off helping some friends with their show cattle.



No comments: