Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bathing Suit and Spring Break

Okay I grew up watching "classic" movies such as Beach Blanket Bingo, Fun in Acapulco, and Where the Boys Are. So, I always associated Spring Break with the beach, but really? Unless you make it to Florida or possibly California, is there really any place that is warm enough to sport a bathing suit? Well, it was one day here. I told the girls if it reached 80 degrees they could play in the water. We checked every 10 minutes and finally at about 3:30 it made it to 81! Yeah!!!! This was Lilly's first time in a bathing suit and I have to say she was VERY cute!



My girls being the "horse-crazed" country girls that they are, then put on jeans and boots along with their bathing suits and rode Penny until dark!



!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the picture of them all laughing in their bathing suits! Wonderful fun!

Alyzabeth's Mommy
Enter our six month celebration giveaway!