Sunday, March 1, 2009

Latest Happenings

Okay, I am sending the kids into the kitchen to fix their own sandwich for dinner and I am going to blog.
We found out about 3 weeks ago that Lilly's eyesight is very BAD! We kind of figured this out earlier, but never got around to getting her to the optometrist (is that as bad as making them fix their own dinner???) So, we start with half strength lenses for a while and then move to full strength later. After having them for about 2 hours she broke the first pair, returned to get them repaired the next day and she is doing great with them now.


We spent the day yesterday scrapbooking. We had the help of a "professional" so things went very well. It would help if I would do this more than once a year or every other year!

Haley, Macey and I have been taking knitting lessons from the ladies at church the last couple of Sundays. It has been fun, but I can't wait to get to the stage of being able to knit and talk at the same time. Also, BEWARE everyone will be getting a scarf or knitted wash cloth (depending on if we speed up or not) for Christmas this year.




We have been very blessed with beautiful weather this past couple of weeks and the girls have been riding Penny a lot.

I guess other than Macey's karate class, Haley's piano lessons and Lilly's gymnastics class (mommy and me class), things have been pretty routine around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you doing gymnastics with Lily? Can you show me some stuff?

Unknown said...

The glasses look precious on your precious girl!