Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr. Wonderful

Today is Jay's birthday and although I can think of plenty of things that I love about him, I am choosing not to do a birthday list for the number of years he is today.
Instead I will list the top 3:
1. As the pics below show, he is the best dad to our daughters that I could have ever dreamed of having!
2. He is my best friend and other than a chick flick, I would rather do things, go places, and talk to him above anyone else!!!
3. Most importantly he is a Christian first, then dad and husband. I only pray that there will be 4 Christian men out there (a long time away) that will be as good to our daughters as he has been to me!



We love you!
Your girls

1 comment:

http://www.inversioncredito.com said...

I should add: and unless that different business model makes us part with even more of our cash than these ads do, there's no reason for anyone to use it.