Monday, November 22, 2010

This is not like riding a bicycle!

I can't seem to remember HOW to post and I can't remember where I put the cord to transfer pictures from my camera to my computer. Maybe once I get this blog back up and running I will have new incentive to keep at it!

I was able to find a few recent pics just to let you know what we have been up to...

Macey is still loving goat showing! I am so proud of her dedication and commitment.


Haley has become our family baker. She has had 3 "real" orders for cupcakes and the zebra design was all her own creation! I am in awe (especially for saomeone that has never seen fondant before)


Emily is our little clown. She has a very good sense of humor and is very good at making us laugh...even when we are trying to punish her!



Lilly is our cheerleader. She is on a great special needs team and will have 2 competitions, one is only 2 weeks away! She is sooo excited and we can't wait to cheer her on!



This is one of my favorite pics because it is from one of my favorite times. We went camping in Red River, in a tent, in the mountains, in the cold for the first time and we LOVED it. I am even ready to go again!!!

2 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Hi... Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm a little behind myself reading blogs! Your family looks great! It's awesome to see Lilly doing so well...

Blessings,
Sharla
Life as a Clay Jar

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!