Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ARGHHH!!!!

Okay, for those that I told that I would post first day of school pics, I can't! I took the pictures, BUT did not realize that I did not have the memory card in and can't find the book to see how to take the pictures out of internal memory. So, I will either take more and pretend they are this year's pics or I will figure out how to get them out of my camera. Would love to hear from anyone that may know how to do this.
BTW- I am pretty sure that hubby took the card out and used it in the "deerstand" camera....

One more thing... The girls had a GREAT first day! Haley really enjoys being at the middle school and changing classes. Macey got the teacher that she really wanted, and has close friends in her class. Emily got a really sweet teacher and loved hearing how her teacher and Macey's from last year had to "fight" to have her in their room. I even found out who Lilly's kindergarten teacher will be when she FINALLY gets here. She will have Emily's previous kindergarten teacher because she is the only ESL certified kindergarten teacher. We loved her! Looks like it is going to be a good year!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

All good stuff for the first day of school!!! I'm excited for ALL 4of your girls! K-Man starts Pre-K tomorrow- I will try to post pictures of both the boys starting "school"

How is your new job going?

About the pictures...there is a USB type of cord (that might not me the right word???) that can plug from your camera to the computer. Mine came with my camera and it will down load from my camera to the computer.