Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Graduate

Today I attended Miss Lilly's Kindergarten Graduation. I have never been one to tear up at this because I always figured my kids would graduate from kindergarten, but today was a little different. Still no tears, but certainly a tingle or sniffle as I realized just how far Lilly has come in 6 short months. I am sooooo proud of her and to be her mama! She has learned academically, socially and even spiritually at lightning speed. It was very special to witness this milestone in her life and look forward to the many things that come!


P.S. I also need to publicly express how GREAT Lilly's teacher has been this year. She has nurtured when needed and pushed when needed. She has been a HUGE factor in the amount of progress that Lilly has made! Almost makes me want to have another child just to have in her class....just KIDDING!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Vinyards said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you guys are so proud of her. What great progress. Have a great summer!