Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Fever


Time to re-arrange patio furniture. I made room for a porch swing that I THINK I will be getting for my birthday....YEAH!


Time to plant the garden. Jay finally bought a tiller, has the ground in great shape, and hurried to plant the seeds before the girls came outside. Last year, they helped with planting a lot and we had no idea what was going to come up in each row. This year, he did most of it, but saved a little for the girls to help with.

Time to ride Penny. Penny has certainly been a neighborhood attraction! Last Monday I went to buy groceries and Jay sent a text "8 kids plus our four at the house right now." I replied, "Call me when they are gone, just kidding."


Time for camping...almost! Haley had a friend spend the night and they decided to sleep in the tent. Well, it was 45 and drizzling, so we decided that camping in the garage would work just fine. Then, the next night, Lilly wanted to sleep in the tent, so Haley slept out there with her.

No comments: