Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Precious Moments

This past weekend we decided to take a 7 hour road trip to Missouri to see the Precious Moments Chapel. I have never collected Precious Moments, but have found a new fondness for them after seeing my friend's, Rachel, collection. My mom and dad had also been to see the Chapel and seemed to really like it.
So... being that I was ready for a trip. We loaded up the car and headed East. We met my mom there and spent the next day at the chapel and then swimming in the hotel pool. Macey commented several times about how great the vacation was! I have to agree.


Each girl had their picture taken with the large-size figurine that represented their age. Emily just happened to turn 8 the day before! (Birthday post to follow soon...after birthday party this weekend)

Grammie and the girls posed in front of a "Castle Playhouse" that the artist had on a mini island. The tour guide told us that only he and his grandkids were allowed on the island. The girls thought that it would be neat if Grammie had an island like that! I thought I would like one too...but with a drawbridge!


Haley was too funny standing like the statues that we saw. She is growing up, but luckily still likes to goof around.


Lilly liked most of the figurines, but as always a snowman was her favorite!



These are my Precious Moments!!!

1 comment:

The Ham Family said...

I bet you didn't know that I collect PM ornaments. I decorate my Christmas tree with only PM ornaments and still have some left to decorate a wreath too! I have a plethora! We went to the PM Chapel on the way to Springfield, Missouri the summer I got my principal's job. I loved it! I'm glad you got to enjoy it with your girls and your mom. Guess you are ready for school to be out!
Gay