Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend


Lilly before the annual 4th of July Parade. She always puts her hand on her heart when she sees a flag! It is so cute!


Haley spent most of the day working in a duck pond booth at the square. Then, later that night at our block party she spent most of the time helping out with a little toddler. She can always be found with the little ones!

I love this picture!


Lilly did inform us that she had seen fireworks in China. But, the sparklers were new for her! I loved watching her face!


Dad is the official "firework lighter" and Macey is always the cautious one! I feel better having her keeping an eye on dad.

2 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Hi... I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog, it really encouraged me!

I love seeing the photos of Lilly and your family, it is such a blessing to see how well she is doing!

Hugs,
Sharla

http://www.ayudaparadejardefumar.org said...

This layout is so stellar. How did you manage to make a blog thats as smart as it is sleek? I mean, its like an Aston Martin --smart and sexy at the same time. Ive got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this blog again. But now that Ive read what youve got to say, Ive got to share it with the world!