Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lazy Summer Mornings


For the past couple of mornings, Haley has been up bright and early to ride her horse,Penny, by 8:30. One morning her sisters, except for Lilly, decided to join her.


This is where Lilly can be found each morning! Dad will even go in to get her out of bed, but she usually climbs right back in and falls hard asleep again! He is not big on the girls sleeping in...


I also found the the American Girl Dolls enjoy sleeping in... They must of stayed up late at their sleepover. :)

3 comments:

Alan and Lynne said...

I so love to see pictures of all the girls but especially Lilly. she cracks me up. I love her free spirit innocence. She is so full of life and her smile just makes me smile. You have made such a great choice to bring her home. I love to watch Macy with her too. Macy has such a servant heart for Lilly. On Wed when I am tired and think oh will I make it through bible class, Lilly always makes me smile an forget all the bad in life. Lynne

Cheri said...

Oh how I wish my kids slept in once in awhile! LOL Love the picture of the three girls together on Penny. Kera loves horses and always ask when she can ride one.

Lily and Lia have similar facial features. I could totally see Lia in Lily in the picture of her sleeping. It must be the Yi Minority and the fact that they are from the same area. Lily is beautiful. :)

http://www.cartasdeamorgratis.com.ar said...

I think youve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. Im really impressed that theres so much about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Good one you, man! Really great stuff here.