Monday, July 14, 2008

Lamb and Goat Show

I am happy to report that we survived our first lamb and goat show of the season. I know that this may seem strange, I forget not everyone grew up being in 4-H and having the great privilege of living in rural America. I was able to show lambs and heifers through 4-H and FFA and my hubby was able to show pigs for a couple of years. Therefore, we have been anxious to continue the tradition with our kids. I mean we do give them the "choice" to do it or not, but isn't it funny how if you talk about something from the time they are born that they want to do the same things as their parents.... I know things may change later as they begin to forget just how COOL their parents are, but for now we are happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure in all of your stories, you did not forget to include all of the times your little bro beat you...

So??? How'd they do?