Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What's a mom to do?

Okay, some will be jealous and some will be sad when I disclose the following information: I have been alone for the last 3 1/2 days! That's right, no kids and no hubby! Dad took the girls to grandma's, church camp and then stayed in the area to work a while. I will be meeting up with him shortly.
I have survived, but it is getting lonely now and I am ready to see everyone!
So, you ask, "What does one do with all of that free time?"
At first, I only planned to stay in bed and read, but after a couple of hours on the computer, I decided it was time to be productive......

Things marked off of my "To Do" list are:
* rearrange girls rooms and to make room for Lilly (I even took down and set up the daybed)
* clean out closets
* set up Play Room
* Clean, Clean, Clean
* Make and freeze casseroles
* weed garden and flower bed
* haircut
* pedicure
* wash sheep and goats
* Shop (shhhh!)
I wish I had taken before pics, but the following are after pics of the girls' rooms. I have to boast and say that I am pretty happy with how they turned out.






What a week, but I am ready for my girls to be home!

No comments: