Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Less than 48 hours!!!!

I just realized that in less than 48 hours we will be on our way to Lilly!!!! We have packed and repacked, made phone lists, phone calls, and rented phones, but for some reason my list is NOT shrinking!
On top of that I have been "moody." I nearly had a meltdown when Jay came home FROM DEER HUNTING ALL WEEKEND and the first thing he said was, "Do you realize that we leave soon?" Maybe it's similar to pregnancy hormones? I also realized that I will soon have to quit eating for two...lol!
BUT, more importantly everyone at home is buzzing with excitement! The girls have been excited all along, and they became even more so when they realized that they would get to spend the night with friends for 3 nights and even on a school night. There are little notes all over the place about how many days left til we leave, until we meet Lilly and until we return home!
I AM TRULY BLESSED!!!!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, how exciting! I can't wait to follow along. You sound like me days before we left. I was moody and nervous also. It's amazing how things just seem to fall into place. Praying for you and your family.

Denise said...

Can't wait to follow along!!

Sharla M. said...

I'm so excited for you! This is truly a journey of a lifetime!!

My prayers are with you...

Blessings,
Sharla

Anonymous said...

We will be waiting with great anticipation. Tell Jay that Nicole, his old friend from Huntsville, is praying for you all. And we are too, of course. It will seem like forever until you're back!