Sunday, November 16, 2008

One Day Closer to Home!






Jay has been doing most of the posts and I have to say he has done a pretty good job. He asked if I wanted to post today and I said no at first. Our trip has gone great and our first week with Lilly has surpassed all that we could have hoped for. She is really happy, full of energy, and it is already feeling like she has been with us forever.
But, today I just really really want to be home! I miss my girls lots!!!! I also want to see friends (especially one in particular)… I want to see my family that will be at our house when we come home…I to introduce Lilly to everyone…I want my bed…And Haley, I want guacamole!
I also think I am craving to clean house and even cook a meal (what’s up with that?!)
Anyway- that is my whiny post and I hope not to do it again. As I said, this trip has really gone good and I thank everyone at home for everything that you all have done that allows us to feel comfort and peace for things at home.


A special thanks to Rachel and the whole family! Thank you for all that you have done, not just this past week. There is so much that wasn’t said before we left and I only pr*y that you know how special you are to me!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, she is so beautiful. I love LOVE the pic is the 3 of you at the park. Can't wait to see EVERYONE together in a family pic once you get home:)
Praying for travels home.
<><
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I have just loved seeing your daily activites. Lilly looks like so much fun! I love that she is always smiling! We can't wait to meet her. Love- Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. She looks very happy. She is a very lucky little girl. You are in our thoughts and prayers as you get ready to return home.

Love,
Tony, Renee & the boys

The Vinyards said...

Lilly is adorable! I'm sure you guys are so ready to get home & get back with the rest of your family. Enjoy this time!
The Vinyards

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pictures today! Talked to the girls at church this morning and Macey filled us in on any details you've skipped on the blog. We pray the final leg of your trip is enjoyable and that your journey home is quick and uneventful. You're almost here!

Anonymous said...

You all were prayed for in worship service and bible class today. We are all ready to see Lilly with her sisters. I look at your blog and Lilly's face and all I can think is "GOD IS GOOD!!" See you back in the great state of Texas soon, Monty

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your story. Lilly looks so happy - she is beautiful! Claire has had fun looking at the pictures - it has brought back lots of memories for her. We are glad that everything is going so well. We are praying for you.

The Krafts

Anonymous said...

You have got to frame todays two pictures of Jay and Lilly they are so precious. You are a great photographer Diane. Tait talked to Haley today and she is doing really good and is very excited for all of you to be home. You are in our prayers for a safe return. Lynne

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night about meeting Lilly -- and she could already communicate in English. :)

kippnkim said...

Hey Jay and Diane and Lilly! WE have been following your blog. The kids have loved seeing her and are so curious about her. Krystin said today that she can't wait to see her in "REal Life" !! Ha! WE are so happy for your family. What a blessing you will all be on her little life. Just keep her away from the goats! I bet you are ready to get home. It seems like you have been gone forever!I am keeping you in my prayers!