Friday, November 7, 2008

We're Here!!!


It may be hard to tell in the picture, but I found a massage chair in the Tokyo airport that way surpasses the chairs at our nail salons. It was the best $2 I have spent in a LONG time especially after our 13 hour plane ride!

I think I changed the blog header way too early, because I found myself asking, "Are we there yet?" a LOT yesterday! After leaving our house at 4:30 am Thursday morning we arrived at our hotel in Be*jing Friday night at 10:30 pm. All of the flights were on time and things went very smooth. So far we have been very impressed with how helpful everyone has been!

1 comment:

The Ham Family said...

Wow - you look great to have just gotten off a 13 hour plane ride. I am impressed. I am also impressed that Jay has on his Aggie cap - gig 'em! I'll be praying for you guys.
Gay